Friday, August 4, 2017

How to Lose Weight Without Trying

As many of you know, we've had a lot of our stuff packed away for years-long story. Well, I'm finally going through all of that stuff and it is like a treasure hunt. I'm finding great things I'd forgotten about having or having gotten as a gift and it is like my birthday and Christmas all wrapped up in one. Then there is the stuff that makes me wonder, what was I thinking? Why did I even bother packing this away when I could have tossed it years ago? It's an adventure but the finding and the tossing are making me feel much lighter and I haven't lost a pound. lol
One thing I found was this beautiful little vase that a friend gave me years ago. I'd completely forgotten about it but it was a wonderful surprise. I know exactly where it's going once I get all of this work done. Right now, it's waiting patiently with my other vases on an old dresser.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Window Shopping

I'll admit it, I never have been a shopaholic. At least not until the internet made it possible to shop in your pajamas from the comfor...