Sunday, November 5, 2017

New Magnolia Line at Target

She says it's a dream come true for her but it's a dream come true for all of us who love the country farmhouse decor, too. JoAnn Gaines has partnered with Target and is coming out with a line of home and gift ware that will be changed seasonally. It is called Hearth and Hand and here are a few of my favorite things from their holiday/winter collection.

I love stoneware pitchers and the H&H collection gives me several to choose from but this gorgeous little cream pitcher is my favorite. And it isn't little! It hold 2.5 liters and has those cute little "hugs" bands around it. It's just $19.99 and I may just have to have it for my white/cream jug collection. You can see or buy it HERE
Several holiday wreaths are offered but this one rang the bell in my heart! It is so unique and bells and feathers are special to me because of my late mother.... it's a long story that I will tell you all when I know you a little better. This gorgeous thing is $19.99 and would look perfect on our front door, encircling our pineapple door knocker. If I don't buy it, I might make one for myself and if I do, I'll give a tutorial. Buy the Bell Wreath HERE.
I'm in love! BUY
 
Now, this is the way to start your day!
There's also a matching desert plate for
your pastry.
BUY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Window Shopping

I'll admit it, I never have been a shopaholic. At least not until the internet made it possible to shop in your pajamas from the comfor...