Tuesday, July 18, 2017

An Intersting Find

A friend recommended Printful.com to me this morning. I was searching for a site, besides cafepress or zazzle, that would print my designs on pillows and clothing and maybe a phone cover or two. The site looks promising but I discovered that it doesn't support or integrate with Etsy. It would integrate with Amazon, where I'd considered opening a shop, but it said it was VERY difficult to do and that either they or Amazon (didn't quite understand which) charge extremely high fees. Then I saw a store front that sounded promising...as in, free shop and no fees on third party merchandise. It's called Shopenvy.com. I think I may check it out. If not for my original work, it would be great for prints and those third party T-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Window Shopping

I'll admit it, I never have been a shopaholic. At least not until the internet made it possible to shop in your pajamas from the comfor...