Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Way To Get Something Done Is To Begin!

I think this should be my motto. There are days when I need that extra push and today is one of those. It's starting off to be one of those days when one thing goes right and then, just to balance things out I guess, another goes wrong.

I did get out early to feed the horses but then Danny was out...again. Danny is my wayward horse. He was born on the farm, our first and only foal....and most likely our last. He's been pampered, spoiled and allowed to think he is king. He's a sweet boy but impossible to control or to contain obviously. He did come in with no urging. In fact, he asked me to let him in while I piddled with other tasks just to annoy him.

So, that turned out well but now, I need to be moving because I'm suppose to be to the grocery store and back before Steve gets home at noon. I'm moving at a snail's pace. I got little sleep again last night, mostly in thanks to this itchy rash. So, I've yet to hit the shower. I came into the office just to check the balance on my "use on the internet and out in public" credit card. It's the one with a small limit so that, if it is stolen, the crooks can't get away with much. I just forget to check it and then I'm out of luck when I need to use it. I came in here an hour ago with good intentions but I've yet to check that balance. Instead, I've been chatting with a friend, checking out new Pinterest listings and browsing on Amazon. So, I'd better follow that new motto of mine (see post title) and begin.
This is the wayward child when he was almost exactly one day, 24 hours, old.
He doesn't look like this now. Obviously, he's much larger seven years later
but his color has changed dramatically. Now, he is a gray like his mom.
I've often called him my Colt of Many Colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Window Shopping

I'll admit it, I never have been a shopaholic. At least not until the internet made it possible to shop in your pajamas from the comfor...